The Mystery of Riverdale


This is my first attempt at reviewing a TV series. I'll try to do my best. This blog will evolve as I experiment on new ways to do a review. I don't like spoilers, so I'll try not to say too much about what happened to who. 

Riverdale is a new murder mystery TV series mixed with some teenage drama. There's only a few episodes out, so you can catch up quick if you haven't seen it yet.

Those who know the Archie comics, should know who these characters are. Riverdale is a comic brought to life. In this case, a dark version of the comic. Personally I have not read the Archie comics, but they sound really cool.

The series is set in a small town called Riverdale. It follows the death of Jason Blossom. The once perfect small town is turned upside down and everyone soon sees there's more beneath the surface.



 

Archie, the main character is not so innocent and has a secret of his own. I think as the series continues, we'll find that all these characters have something to hide.

I love a good whodunit and Riverdale had me hooked by episode one already. It's a definite must watch TV series for those who love murder mysteries. 

There's alot of love triangles and even bestie triangle dynamics between these characters. I keep wondering who is who's bestie. But those type of relationships are important and necessary for these characters to grow.


So who killed the Blossom twin? Guess Riverdale will let us know eventually. Until then, we can only speculate and pick the most shady character. It will be hard. They're all a little shady!

My Rating System
*         Turn it off! My eyes! My eyes! 
**       I can't look away and it's not good at all 
***     It's good but not consistent 
****   Really good! Go ahead and watch it or else FOMO will decent upon you
***** Wow!! I need to watch this all day, every day!

My Rating

**** I'll give it a 4 out of 5 stars.

It's really good and it's definitely going on my weekly watch list. These characters keep surprising me and it will be interesting to see where they will end up. I would have given it a 5, but it's new. I'll do another review on it if we get to season 2. So far, so good.

Have you watched Riverdale yet? What do you think about it?

Pic credit. CW promotional image and screenshots from the show I edited and turned into a comic. Sort of.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Us Here!!!